Short trip to Singapore

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I went to feel the breeze of Singapore during the holidays. My family and I took off last saturday and stayed the night in Johor before crossing over to Singapore. We woke up early in the morning to beat the traffic on the causeway as you know traffic conggestion over there is terrible, horrible and vegetable..............*-*

Well the merchandise there are damn cheap compared to ours but the price of a house over there is damn expensive. I didn't manage to shop but luckily i got to meet my ex-house/university mates over there. We did a little bit of catching up and it was interesting to hear all their adventure and stories while working in Singapore.

Oh .....my family and i also got lost while heading back to my aunt's apartment. We had the GPRS but the road signs sucks. We practically rounded the city for an hour an alf before finally reaching our intended destination. We even pass through little India of Singapore, what a sight....... i really thought i was in India with the masses of Indian people walking around.

0 comments: