Rest in Peace, V3!

Friday, April 17, 2009

I have known V3 for some time, she was introduced to me by my sister. During our first meeting, she was dressed in pink robe, slim and elegant. I was awed by her. Had she known that she would have to serve a careless and absent minded owner I guess she would have refused from the start. However, since she was assigned to me, she carried out her task with dedication and of full compliance, that is, until the unfortunate event on 26th March.

It was just like any other normal day for V3 and me, attending classes together, having her to convey my messages to the students and etc. I still remember it was after lunch and since I was in a hurry, V3 took a ride as usual in my bag with all the others plus an additional passenger, the plastic mineral water bottle. Had I known that he was a murderer I would not have let him got in my bag. Slowly and quietly he drowned all the passengers on board. They were all crying out for help but the owner, me, was too preoccupied with the students to even notice the calls of distress. I only found out about it an hour later but they were all soak and drenched and only half alive.

I manage to revive all of the passengers including V3, however after the incident V3 was not her usual self. She exhausts very quickly and needs to be recharged almost every single day. I knew it must be the damage cause by the drowning incident. This situation carried on for about 2½ weeks and on the morning of 10th Apr, she was admitted into the 'hospital'. Almost a week later, the 'doctor' called to inform that he had done his best. Her time of death was at 11.20am, 16th Apr.

It was an honour to have v3 serve me. may you rest in peace!

1 comments:

aNNdiNN said...

oh dear...seems u had a real strong connection wit V3...pity i also didnt get the chance to know V3..;P