Overseas

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's been a long journey for me and i feel so tired. I'm all bump and bruises in trying to fulfill my dream in which i tend to stop and think ....it's all of these worth it? I've walk down so many wrong paths and reach so many dead ends to the point of giving up. It would be still bearable if there was a companion, friend or family to support and guide, but I'm all alone in this. As i look around I have a desire to be a recluse and hide in my own little fabricated world.

I sometimes wonder why does god have to make this so hard a journey for me to continue? throwing obstacles after obstacles at me? I've had a friend who said those obstacle are god's way of helping us learn and grow,and the obstacles or burden that are given to us would be of something that he is sure we could bear and solve. Well god, i just want to say maybe you've overestimated me. I'm really drowning here. I'm trying to hang on and move forward but sadly i can't seem to find anything to hang on to.

So lonely, so frustrated, so tired..........



“Experience is the most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.”

- C.S.Lewis

0 comments: