When to stop and when not to...........

Monday, August 8, 2011


I've always been puzzled as to when are we suppose to go all in to achieve something that we want and when to know that limit to stop if it's not meant to be. People always say when there is a will there is a way. If things are not meant to be do we still push on hoping that it will change or should we acknowledge that fact and move on to something else.

I really admire Thomas Edison's persistent in creating the light bulb. How could he accept the rejection and failure of 999 times before successfully succeeding that 1 time. Does it really make that success all much sweeter? What was going through his mind at the 5th time failure, 356th time failure or even 942nd time failure? Thomas Edison, if you were alive i'd really like to know.

I'll keep trying but my patience is wearing thin and my perseverance rope that i'm holding on to is also getting thinner by the minute.

God give me strength.

0 comments: