Back In Action

Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's been a while since i've updated anything onto this blog. Well...... quite some time I have to admit........ for about 4 years. But in my defense, I spent a large part of that time overseas so that doesn't count. (excuses, excuses). Did I also forget to mentioned that I was having a hard time accessing my blog as I have forgotten which email I registered with for this blog and it turns out to be an email add that I have long lost. Thus retrieving my blog requires me to spend quite an amount of time digging for my password and ID through a series of answering tons of questions that I have no answer to and repeating that same process by guessing a different answer each time.  Boy that was really exhausting not to mention exhaustive of all possible answer that I was able to squeeze out of my memory. Age is catching up mind you and I am not that efficient in remembering all my password, IDs and answers to my security questions. Now that's all settle........ I would like to officially shout out.............


0 comments: