Happy Birthday!

Friday, October 31, 2008

I've just had my birthday a few days ago. Hah...... I'm not going to reveal my age here, you can keep on guessing. ^-^ It was a lonely birthday cause I was in Melaka and working. Lonely as in no parties and gathering with friends. However I did received a lot of smses from my family, friends & collegues. That however had already warmed my heart.

Year by year as we grow older, the anticipation of celebrating birthdays seems to get less and less. To me now is naturally just like any other days. Of course when you received the wishes you fell good and knows that people still cares, but another part of me seems to feel shy as birthdays are more for kids. On the other hand, if people totally ignore your birthday you feel down cause you feel like no one notices you! ........What a confusing thought to have during your birthday!

At this point of time I am satisfied with just accepting it gracefully and let the pondering to a latter stage of my life. Besides i'm only .................. ah hah!....... manage to catch myself there. Phew!!!!! That was a close one.

Last but not least, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!'

0 comments: