The mighty invigilator.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Well, it's been a hectic week having to invigilate exams in our college. For the past three days I have been invigilating for both morning and afternoon sessions and finally today is the last. We usually get off work by 4.15pm but the exam ends at 4.30pm everyday. Hm........ wonder if we can claim O.T. for that?

"In your dreams!" replied my collegue.

Well I wouldn't mind dreaming of the extra cash rather than the frightful vampire dream that i had previously. But nonetheless we are given some allowances for invigilating. Better than none i suppose.

The internet connection is still not up and going yet. I know, I know, you people must be irritated as to why this girl is still yapping about the internet connection at her work place.The lots of you might be saying:"It's already been a week, give it up already!" But I can't. Those maintenance people are not here to repair it yet??!!!?? Lucikly there is still the unit's computer to go online and therefore I am able to post all of this up. I'm also busy invigilating as i've mention at the begining of this post so i've got no time to bother about the internet connection, if not you'll see more of the word 'BORED' posted up here.

0 comments: