The internet at workplace. (part 2)

Friday, October 31, 2008

It is a fine weather outside, the sun is shining and there is the occasional breeze that blows through. Although fine on the outside it was however gloomy and dull for me inside the office. This is the third day I’m at the staff room with no internet connection. The most frustrating thing is that not the whole unit is unable to connect to the net but only a few certain places and of course mine inclusive. I have already reported the situation but up till now there is still no action taken. Shall I wait until my body decays here and may I rest in peace before any repair work is done? No…. my body will not rest in peace if that happens. What is one supposed to do to get some things done around here? Bloody incompetent fools.

Damn……and double damn……..

I have been trying to occupy my time by doing some other useful things like rearraging the files on my desk, sorting out the papers or exercises according to its categories, and clearing up any rubbish that I have left in the cupboards or drawers, preparing some of the materials for the next semester and up to the extend of scrutinizing every single article in the papers and its advertisement.What else? WHAT ELSE? Do I move on forward to pick up grains of sands at my place instead of sweeping to occupy my time?

I am so BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED!
BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED!

0 comments: